SAVE THE DATE!
February 13-15, 2019 • Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel
We look forward to seeing you at OURA 2019!
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- Data and Technology
- Partnership and Events
- Health and Wellness
- Professional Practice
Round Table: This is a discussion group format where the lead presenter plays both the role of facilitating and guiding the discussion.
Expert: These sessions are standard presentation in nature, where speakers can share expert thoughts and ideas.
Storytelling: A more informal presentation, where speakers can bring participants on a guided talk of professional practice.
Workshop: An interactive discussion on a current issue or problem. Participants will participate in active learning to understand and dissect problems.
- The length of the sessions will vary from 45 – 60 minutes, depending on format and content of abstract.
- The maximum audience size for a breakout session is approximately 75 delegates, with the average being around 40-45 delegates.
Nov 2, 2018 Submission deadline
Nov 30, 2018 Judges’ decision
Dec 3, 2018 Registration opens
Jan 31, 2019 Early bird deadline
Dec 31, 2018 Deadline for presenters to confirm their intent to participate
- All submissions are made online.
- You may submit more than one abstract.
- Conference concurrent breakout sessions are scheduled for Wednesday, February 13th through Friday, February 15, 2019 inclusive. If your submission is accepted, you may be asked to present on any of the days so please ensure that you are available on all days.
Abstract related inquiries: OURAConference@exposoft.ca