OURA 2019 Conference
February 13, 2019 @ 8:00 am - February 15, 2019 @ 1:00 pm
Registration Fees (in CDN Dollars)
|Member – Full Conference Package||$680.00||$800.00|
|Member – Wednesday Only||$400.00||$480.00|
|Member – Thursday Only||$400.00||$480.00|
* Plus applicable taxes
1) Full conference registration includes:
- access to all keynote speakers and sessions on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- access to the exhibit hall
- breakfast daily
- twice daily coffee breaks
- lunch on Wednesday
- welcome reception (Wednesday)
- Awards Lunch on Thursday
2) Travel and accommodation are the sole responsibility of the delegate and are not included in the registration fee. To obtain the negotiated conference rate, hotels must be booked through the registration site.
3) Conference registrations can only be made online and cannot be taken over the phone. An email confirmation will be sent to you upon receipt of your completed registration information and payment.
4) Cancellations must be received in writing. Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Any cancellations received on or before January 11, 2019 will be entitled to a full refund, less a CDN $100.00 processing fee per cancellation.
6) Any cancellations received after January 11, 2019 are 100% non-refundable.
If you haven’t already registered for the OURA Conference, here are four excellent reasons why you should. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to hear from insightful personalities.
OURA has a block of rooms set aside at the
MARRIOTT TORONTO DOWNTOWN EATON CENTRE.
The negotiated special group rate is CDN $210.00 per night plus applicable taxes.
Below you will find the reservation link you can use to make an online hotel reservation.
Alternatively, you may contact the hotel’s Toll-Free Number to book your reservations at 1-800-905-0667.
Please note that you may cancel your Individual Reservation Booking up until 48 Hours prior to arrival without penalty.
OURA would like to thank all of the exhibitors and sponsors that have generously contributed to the success of the 2019 Conference. Please acknowledge their support and your gratitude by taking the time to visit their booth.
Contributors (in alpha order)
For driving directions, map, parking information and public transportation details, click here